Tuesday 5 January 2016

Well a fun filled 2015 and a crucial 2016?


Here it is, we hav stepped into 2016! Wasnt 2015 fun?
Well it was for me.
I can call 2015 in short as (Year of lots of ups and some downs)

Nevertheless 2015 was a year of learning for me more than anything else. I have been learning a lot from a bunch of unhinged church people who are there for u everytime u fall, guide u in the right path and love u with an unconditional love....

If you have heard of the 4 temperaments or characters that determine a person i.e (Sanguine, Choleric, phlegmatic and Melancholic) our church has a good balance of people having different temperaments..

I'm a Sanguine! And we sanguines think we are the most superior ones in these 4 temperaments just because we are more open minded and love to have people around us. But tats not true, all 4 are eqaul and have their own advantages and disadvantages.

The 2015 learning part included more of identifying people with their temperament and to get to know the challenges they face.

2015 was also fun filled beacause of the carol singing where we as a church went all around the HSR community and the neighbouring communities sing songs and tell the people that there is one person (JESUS) who loves you no matter what!

And here comes 2016! Where lot is at stake and a life changing year for me in my professional life, personal life and spriritual life...
2016 is rightly a "LEAP" year in which my life takes a leap from one level to another..
2015 was one of the best years in my life and lets see what 2016 has in store for all...
God bless u all... Happy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment